PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gig 55. Crammed at the LLC.

A full bill and a fuller room, 8 acts (somehow) and loads of people. So not much time, I did bits of the last few days blogs as material and it all went pretty well. So- ok. But I'll have to repeat myself a wee bit as I'd like a new five for edinburgh (the stand at the end of the month, not the festival) and I'd like it to make sure it REALLY works rather than do an important gig on the strength of, 'Well I did it once and it went OK'.

*

Also, in researching the Hitler song (I do occassionally research this rubbish) I found an introductory verse to the song...

(Sung to the tune of Land of Hope and Glory.)

Land of soap and water,
Hitler's having a bath.
Churchill's looking through the keyhole,
Having a jolly good laugh
Be..e..e..e..cause...

Hitler — has only got one ball...

*Ok so it's not Hitler in the bath, but it is Hitler's bath. This is the closest picture the internet can provide at present. Come on nerds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home