PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Gig 53 Covers Night.

First up, hope you had a good Christmas. I haven't been blogging because I've been sick for most of the hols and have hence failed to do anything useful with the precious time off. But, to bring you up to date- a good gig to take away the taste of the last one, though this was more of an acting excercise. Covers night at LLC so I did emo philips. I'd chosen Emo becasue I'd discovered I can do a pretty good impersonation of his odd sing-song voice, so I decided to go with the approach of replicating him exactly (or as near as damn it). I even bought a wig. I think it worked. People who had seen him before said it was pretty much like watching the real Emo, and like the real Emo ther audience reaction was splt 50/50 between 'cool' and 'What the hell....?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home