PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

More space.

Continuing the theme of starwars names, which I would have put into yesterdays entry if I'd had time....

The Darth thing is weird too. When it was just Darth Vader that was fine, but since the new films we've got Darth Maul, Darth Sideous, Darth grievous... I think when you join the dark lords of the sith they just open the thesaurus at the 'evil' page and choose at random. So you're at the Sith graduation, you've completed all your exams - you've punched a baby in the face AND buggered a chicken (using only the power of the mind.) And the Emperor steps up.

"Ah, my dark appwentice. You have joined us on the dark side. I dub thee Darth... Naughty! Go, join your dark brothers, Darth mischievous and Darth pedophile."

-(I know these are getting shorter these days, but I have a job now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home