PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gig 47. Cheesy LLC.

A nice gig last night, Cal was away and there were only 4 acts so we could all stretch ourselves. I did some new stuff touching on; the origin of cheese- one story claims it was produced accidentally from the milk inside a dead camel, which makes one wonder how it caught on; my days on the deli counter in Fenwicks - an endless round of breaded ham and pease pudding; a bit about the anti-peodophile campagins which developed into something on the schooldays practice of nearly pushing somone off a cliff (accompanied by the words 'Tell your mother I saved your life'). I also did a nice bit on the name of one of the other comics 'Don Moses' - who I thought was going to be a character comic doing a mafia biblical character...

DON MOSES.



'Looks Pharo, I told yous to let my people go. Now what part of 'let my people go' don't you understand? See if the Jews don't go free, well, accidents can happen. Frogs can get knocked out of the sky. I mean, it would be a shame if every first born child in Egypt was to meet with an unfortunate accident...'

I like this bit but I can only do it when Don is on the bill before me.

If the picture probably doesn't work(it's supposed to look like one half and half image) -tough. I've changed the size settings 3 times.

This was going to include a review of the whole gig, but I've got to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home