PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Lazy, Lazy.

Whoops. Nothing for a week, not good. I am still busy but I'll try to get back up to speed this week, writing the blog can be my break from real work. However, haven't done any real work today so can't write much yet. Last week was the amused moose heat- which I wasn't in. (arse.) It was won by Christian Steel - keeping up the high standards he first demonstrated at the LLC. And tonight in London is the final of the Chortle Awards with (sort of) local boys, Chris Martin and Donnachda O'Connail.


See? Award winning comedians and you could have seen them all close-up for £2 at the LLC. Come tomorrow - and witness the stars of tomorrow today. That's not a bad tagline, maybe I should put that on the posters.

NEXT GIG:

TUESDAY 16TH OF MAY. 8.30 FOR A 9.00 START. -
'LONG LIVE COMEDY'
THE DOG AND PARROT (UPSTAIRS)
-OPPOSITE THE CENTRE FOR LIFE, 2 MINS FROM CENTRAL STATION.
ONLY £2.

WEDNESDAY 17TH OF MAY.
-ANOTHER TRIP TO MANCHESTER FOR A LOCAL COMPETITION. IF ANYONE'S DRIVING DOWN TO SEE US I CAN GET YOU THE DETAILS / GIVE YOU A LIFT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home