PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gig 68. The Balloon the Ape and The Apple.

Again, the first proper gig in ages, but a good one, at this delightfully named Manchester pub, which the Comedy Baloon recently moved to. I did a variation on my virgin train toilet doors stuff-search the blog for 'virgin'. This was well recieved, especially the inclusion of a guide dog who wants to help but is as unsure as me about what to do. Also a bit based on the England Glory matches- see entry last week, which I remember only coming across as so so, and as my recorder stopped at that point I'll have to go on memory. Most energising of all was the jounrey where Al and I found a very likely topic for our next attempt at an LLC special - 'Churchill.' I've since even bought a biography. (£2 in bargain books) The index has 20 pages under 'Humour- sense of' compared to 3 on 'Home rule- india' so it looks like we made a good choice.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home