PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bits and Bobs.

I've just started to carry a little notbook around with me again lately, but I've lost the latest one, so I'm going to try and remember any gems from that. I think I mentioned...

Neighbours' pets. There's a dog upstairs which cries when its owners are out, but it doesn't sound like a real dog it sounds like a person taking the mickey. I also had a conversation with the cat next door. This is the one that craps in my herbs so it's not welcome, but it was standing on the wall meowing. I suppose it was looking for an invite, so after just gving it a stern look I said 'Hiss.' and it got the message and went off. I didn't hiss and run at it or imitate a cat, I just said 'hiss', but it seems to work.

I seem to remember another predictive text blip that I'd noticed. Trying to write 'blogs' it comes up with 'clogs'- surely anyone who owns a phone is more familiar with internet diaries than Dutch wooden shoes.

-Well you can't expect comedy gold from every page of your wee notebook. (I bet I forgot the good stuff too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home