PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

gigs 74-87

Just a quick one, to keep my gig count up to date. 74 was a Tuesday at the Dog and Parrot when I previewed the start of my Edinburgh show, -the ladies song with full backing track. Woo. The the 10 gigs of Edinburgh itself, plus one day we had a trip to Glasgow where I did 5 minutes on just one idea- the Ebony and Ivory bit of the last blog. It was great to have an idea, write it in the afternoon and then do it that night, and it worked really well. When we got back I did the Chilli. I hadn't planned to, but people from work were coming to see me and rather than have them see me operate the PA i bumped myself on to the bill. And last Tuesday I compered at the dog. So tonight will be gig 88, if I get onstage, which I probably wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home