PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Dangerous animals on the podcast.

A new podcast- the first performance of my song 'dangerous animals' at LLC Dog and Parrot. I thought I needed a new song to end the Edinburgh show, so over a few days I wrote this. It went down better than I could have hoped, so it's now the big finish to my section of the show. I wasn't sure if I should put this up, as if someone likes it and comes to see the show because they listened to it, then 33% of the show will be hearing this again. So if you're not going to edinburgh, and you've no chance of seeing me live in the near future, listen to this. If you're coming then don't spoil it- see it for real the first time (Though by all means have a look at the podcast for the older stuff which I may never do again.) Either way, click 'Pete's Podcast' in the links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home