PeetThompson's Blog.

Comedy in Newcastle.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Shirt.



Here's my new photo. I'm a Summer guy! I took about 20 and this was honestly the best one. If I just look unbearably smug, as I suspect I do, please tell me.

I'm wearing the 70's shirt that's probably going to be my stage costume until it gets too cold. I do like this shirt. It's a genuine 70's shirt. No retro reproduction, this was actually bought in Marks and Spencer and my grandfather wore it in Torremolinos 1976. He was a babe magnet. He wasn't attractive to women, it was just that push chairs would roll up the street after him. I think it's the fabric. It's a mix of cotton and Vincel. I'd never heard of 'vincel' before either. I think it's banned now. They did some tests in the 80's and discovered it makes you look like a twat.

NEXT GIG;

POSSIBLY- IF WE CAN BE ARSED TO GO THAT FAR AND RISK BEING GONGED OFF- 3 MINUTE WARNING IN CREWE, THURSDAY 6TH JULY.

TUESDAY 11TH OF JULY. SHOW STARTS 9.00 -
'LONG LIVE COMEDY'
THE DOG AND PARROT (UPSTAIRS)
-OPPOSITE THE CENTRE FOR LIFE, 2 MINS FROM CENTRAL STATION.
ONLY £2

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice routine about the shirt - hope it's going in... except the babe-magnet bit, which is a bit of a groaner...

...but that's a strong bit of writing, overall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home